We Turn Four Year’s Old!
As our first blog of the New Year I just want to take a moment and express my gratitude. This crazy dream of ours to create a unique photo booth experience for all of you has been such an amazing journey. Can you believe in just a couple months, our business will be four years old! FOUR YEARS OLD! As we reflect on last year and make goals and plans for this year, we are filled with so much love, joy and gratitude. We have so much fun planning for your events and creating a fun-loving environment for you and your families and friends. The laughs, the giggles, the quirky camper comments, we truly treasure them. So, I want to let you know, from the bottom of our hearts we THANK YOU, we APPRECIATE YOU, and we truly wish you a wonderful New Year – I can already tell, 2020 is going to be an amazing year!
GingerSnap Photo Camper!
Hello friends! Jamie here! 2020 here you are, ready or not, and we could not be more thrilled! We are having the best time reflecting on 2019 and creating goals and dreams for GingerSnap Photo Camper in 2020 and beyond. It is safe to say that our little company, which started as a dream and Houston’s first photo camper has had a fast paced 2019 and exceeded our expectations. And, as most of you know, or have figured I am a dreamer, I love to create, dream and plan, in big ways! And 2020 is no different. I have some lofty goals for GingerSnap Photo Camper and I sure cannot wait to see them come to fruition!
2019 Highlights at GingerSnap Photo Camper
Here are a few highlights of 2019
- • GingerSnap Photo Camper launched its traditional photo booth. Our shiplap and cedar photo booth has an aesthetic unlike any other photo booth, beautiful clean lines with white shiplap and cedar trim.
- • GingerSnap Photo Camper brings another photo camper to the fleet. Her name is Brandy which is very fitting because she too is named after a snap cookie. So, we now have Ginger (Gingersnap), Sugar (Sugar snap) and Brandy (Brandy snap).
- • Participated in many couples beginnings
- • Celebrated birthdays and high school graduations
- • Partied over the holidays with many corporations
Throughout this year, we honestly have learned so much and value each and everyone of you tremendously. Our teams, our family, especially my husband and children, all have supported our dream and passion and we are eternally thankful. We are so excited about 2020 and look forward to working with you and creating adventures of a lifetime.